Japan - General Manager
Location: Asia Pacific
Formlabs is the global leader in professional 3D printing. We design and manufacture 3D printers for prototyping, manufacturing, dentistry, education and other industries. The company was founded in 2011 and has grown to ~500 employees with operations in North America, Europe and Asia. We sell in more than 70 countries and have experienced explosive sales growth with revenue doubling four years in a row.
We are looking to hire a dynamic leader to take our Tokyo based, 3+ person Japan team to new heights.
- Maintain and advance Formlabs’ industry leadership in Japan
- Own the go-to-market P&L and general operations for Formlabs Japan
- Drive aggressive sales growth through Channel Partner sales
- Ensure an amazing customer experience that retains and grows our user base
- Work with our Singapore-based management team to execute our strategy and build a strong global company
- Built, led and motivated go-to-market teams through rapid growth and change
- P&L Ownership. Entrepreneurial experience is a big plus.
- Proven success creating and executing sales strategies across multiple channels (Direct, Ecomm, Indirect) in Japan
- Go-to-market experience in technical b2b industries including:
- Product Development (consumer electronics, automotive, aerospace, CPG etc.)
- Healthcare, Medical and Dentistry
- Creative 3D industries (game design, architecture, jewelry etc.)
- CAD and Product Design
- Hardware Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical etc.)
- Polymer Chemistry and Materials Engineering
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.