Salesforce Business Analyst (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
We are Formlabs and we want to revolutionise the way things are made! Our Formlabs Berlin team is very international with over 120 people from 20+ countries. We are growing our business in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Our customers come from many different branches, such as Engineering, Product Design, Dentistry, Medical, Architecture, Jewellery, and Education.
As Formlabs continues to grow, the importance of elevating our approach to our core systems only becomes more clear. We’re searching for an energetic, solution-focused powerhouse to take ownership of Salesforce and help us take our systems to the next level.
The right person for this is interested in growing their career in Salesforce and Magento either as an administrator or developer and is excited to make an impact on our systems and how we do business. To that end, you thrive on understanding complex problems ranging over multiple teams, bringing forward solutions, and accomplishing those projects. If you are excited to sit at the intersection of our Systems, Sales, Service, Channel, Web, and Marketing teams and know every detail of managing our CRM, we want you as our Salesforce Business Analyst (m/f/d).
- Perform administrative responsibilities such as verse profiles permissions, roles, and user creation
- Design and develop solutions using declarative methods (e.g. custom objects, workflows, process builder)
- Support local Magento administration
- Train new users and continuing education for existing users on new feature releases
- Work with members of the user community to determine and document development requirements
- Review Bug Requests, troubleshoot issues, and escalate issues to Salesforce Developers
- Perform regular audits and prepare for major releases
- Enforce and implement data quality standards with diverse teams
- Ready to take full ownership of Salesforce system, both in supporting existing processes and implementing new solutions
- Experience creating Reports and Dashboards
- Have proven Salesforce knowledge as an admin (6-12 months experience)
- Interest learning in Apex
- Experienced with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Communities
- Can meld your solid knowledge of Salesforce and Magento with a clear ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
- Look to constantly improve your skills and learn more about developing features and tools
- Enjoy self-driven projects and your own tasks, while still working on a shared timeline
- Excellent at both solving a problem and then executing the solution
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues
- An fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG
- Yoga classes in the office
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
Please send us your certificate(s), references from previous employers (if possible) and a cover letter describing your motivation in working at Formlabs Europe.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.