Education Marketing Manager
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We’re looking for someone who’s excited to expand the presence of Formlabs in the education market, acting as the industry expert for the company. By developing creative marketing and go-to-market strategies, you will build a successful presence for Formlabs in the industry. If you are excited to take on this important role and build creative programs and help Formlabs grow, we want you as our Education Marketing Manager.
- Shape the strategy for Formlabs in the education market
- Contribute to content creation by identifying industry needs and filling the gaps while collaborating with the content team
- Represent Formlabs as a thought leader at education industry events
- Help our direct and channel sales team meet goals by creating sales education materials and training
- Experience in the education market with a technical background
- Problem solver internally and externally with customers
- Self-starter able to work in a constantly changing environment
- Team player who is passionate about achieving goals
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.