Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Software is at the heart of all aspects of Formlabs products. We aim to bring ground-breaking 3D printers to the desks and shops of designers, artists, and professionals the world over. Our software is integral to ensuring exceptional experiences with our products as it bridges the transition from digital models to beautiful physical form in 3D printing.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test you will collaborate with product managers, electrical engineers, system engineers and with the rest of our software team and participate in all parts of the software development to ensure our software runs on the printers, desktops and servers as intended you.
We’re looking for a new member in our Software team to turn product requirements into test scenarios. and to establish a robust test pyramid, which enables our engineering team to create simple and efficient tests to ensure high-quality products.
If you’re a meticulous and creative problem solver who has a passion for making exceptional products robust - join the Formlabs Team as a Software Development Engineer in Test.
The Software Team:
- Develops the printer firmware that drives our hardware and enables new and inventive uses of our products
- Develops PreForm, one of the most powerful and intuitive desktop print applications on the market
- Optimizes 3D geometric and print algorithms
- Creates elegant and user-friendly web applications
- Works across engineering disciplines to realize cutting-edge capabilities
- Turn product requirements into test scenarios
- Establish a proper test pyramid from low level unit tests to high level end-to-end scenarios
- Define and execute release test plans
- Form our testing processes and ensure testing happens early
- Improve and maintain our automated testing pipeline
- Execute manual tests
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues
- An exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Free beverages and snacks
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.