Business Intelligence Intern (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
In this role, you will be responsible for researching, analyzing and processing all relevant internal and external business and market information. You will closely work with the executive team, assisting them with analyzing existing strategies and executing competitor's analysis and providing recommendations and resolutions for business optimization.
- Build monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Identify and monitor sales KPIs via weekly dashboards
- Develop new tools and dashboards for information sharing (marketing, sales, printer usage, etc.)
- Analyze and solve operational problems related to invoicing, revenue, and cost allocation
- Develop business cases and activities that can grow the audiology vertical in line with expected profit margins of Formlabs
- Facilitate strategic alignment to the audiology lead and Chief Product Officer
- Are studying business, finance, economics, or a related field
- Have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Love manipulating data and building easy-to-digest dashboards/reports
- Fluent in English
- Catered lunch 3x per week
- Free snacks and sodas
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.