Software is at the centre of our product development, as it bridges the transition from digital models to beautiful physical form in 3D printing.
Formlabs continues to develop one of the most powerful and intuitive desktop print applications on the market: PreForm. Beyond the desktop, our Software Team makes all of our backend tools work seamlessly together – from calibration software at the factory, to world-class web functionality all over.
If you’re passionate about systems, can seamlessly move from one platform to another, and want to have a big impact on the backend side of a complex product – we want you on the Form Team as a Software Engineer.
- Design bigger software systems to support our 3D printing desktop software
- Seamlessly integrate all or our backend system architecture
- Get your hands dirty in all kinds of code
- A talented generalist who is passionate about backend functionality
- Are a full stack software developer, from systems-level software to user interfaces
- Love to work in diverse environments (Windows, OSX, Linux)
- Code extensively in C++ (Qt) and Python
- Know Git inside and out
- Comfortable with complex algorithms
- Can architect and implement complex software products
- Can lead projects and work closely with a high-caliber team
- Are excited to dive into a huge variety of challenges
- Experience creating automated software build systems
- Computational geometry, OpenGL
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered lunches three days a week
- Unlimited 3D prints
We build amazing things. Come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.