Application Engineer - Python
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs’ system team designs a suite of highly customized environments for internal and customer-facing use. We are looking for accomplished developers to help us enable our team to deliver exceptional customer service as we scale. If you’re passionate about building great software, and want to work with a remarkable, interdisciplinary team building a 3D printing ecosystem, we want you on our team.
- Develop internal applications on a modern technology stack including Python/Django
- Drive new integrations and custom business solution projects from ideation to completion.
- Creating, enhancing and supporting existing systems integrations
- Build and maintain integrations written in Python leveraging Kafka to integrate Business Systems
- Develop user-facing front-end code to visualize and re-process integration errors
- Customize 3rd Party Business Systems such as Salesforce, Magento, and NetSuite
- Love to code in python
- Build and ship web applications in a production environment
- Love being the primary owner of a codebase
- Have a deep appreciation for visual and interaction design
- Drive projects to completion on time
- Excel by working outside your comfort zone and picking up new skills on the fly
Bonus skills (Optional):
- 1+ years experience with Salesforce APEX
- Code with HTML/CSS using libraries such as jQuery and React.js
- Django-cms and other content management systems
- Frontend frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap
- Flexible vacation
- Catered lunches 3x per week
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Dog friendly office
- Shares in the company
- Unlimited 3D print
We build amazing things. Come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.