Department: People Operations
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our People Operations team focuses on building a culture where people can do their best work. From sales to customer care, from software developers to designers and logistics specialists, we're building a company so experienced and diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
This team is small, dedicated, and works on all things “people” at Formlabs. Your first mission will be to partner with hiring managers to understand their growing teams’ needs. Next, you will discover and manage excellent candidates through the recruiting process, source and headhunt for specific roles, dig into referral networks, and develop Formlabs’ presence at local events. You will partner with the People Ops team, and build your unique relationships with hiring managers and employees across Formlabs. You will grow tremendously as our team and our company scales.
If you’d like to contribute in helping us hire over 100+ within the next year, we want you as a Recruiter.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to determine immediate needs and prioritize hiring goals
- Find, interview, and hire quality candidates across all disciplines
- Give an amazing high-touch experience to everyone we interview
- Keep Formlabs an incredible place to work by finding and growing people
- Understand full-cycle recruiting or general funnel management – from sourcing passive candidates to negotiating offers
- Ready to jump in and support hiring needs across the company (sales, marketing, design, etc)
- Naturally tend towards data to track results and improve process
- Can quickly prioritize and organize your time to get things done – often under deadlines
- Carry an excellent personal touch in your written and verbal communication
- Naturally creative, curious, and inspired to learn new things
- Love to establish links and meet new people
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Background in sales or admissions
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or any other ATS/CRM system
- Passion for technology
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D print
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.