Logistics Manager - EMEA & APAC
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our passion is designing and building powerful 3D printing tools. Our global logistics team partners with the manufacturing, sales, customer service, and our 3PL provider to ensure our promise to the customer is fulfilled. Your role will be to oversee our logistic operations in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) and APAC (Asia-Pacific) regions.
If you have a passion for logistics, driving real change, and problem solving in a fast-paced environment, we want you to join us as our Logistics Manager - EMEA and APAC.
- Manage and lead the Logistics team in EMEA and APAC
- Lead and manage our relationship with our regional 3PL Provider(s)
- Drive operational and cost efficiencies in Formlabs logistics
- Strategic partner for internal stakeholders (sales, manufacturing, services)
- Responsible for the EMEA/APAC Logistics metrics (Cost, Quality, and On-Time)
- Lead the logistics launch of new products and take on strategic projects
- Passionate about logistics and operations
- Have experience working with or for a third-party logistics provider
- Experience in Fulfillment/Distribution centers
- Knowledge of export/import processes in EMEA and APAC
- Motivated to create a positive customer experience
- Proficient in Excel and database usage
- Interested in developing and growing talent
- Comfortable multitasking and managing competing priorities
- Work well under pressure and willing to ask questions
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Fluent in German or French
- Familiarity with enterprise resource planning systems (Netsuites or similar ERP systems)
- Experience with freight shipping
- Experience with import/export processes in Europe
- An inclusive work environment with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- An exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.