Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is growing by the minute and we’re looking for more operational support on our Finance & Accounting team. At Formlabs, this dynamic, focused team applies careful attention to our financial operations, while delivering accuracy and timeliness required to manage our scaling business. Are you passionate about streamlining and a stickler for details when managing finances? If you're excited to manage workflows and build processes within a fast-growing company, we want you as our Senior Accountant.
- Guide process improvements in accruals, reconciliations and reporting
- Oversee the general ledger, always reviewing and ensuring it reflects the business
- Review staff accountant work and support team growth
- Reconcile accounts and produce error-free accounting reports
- Support projects, audits and accounting systems implementations
- Provide monthly account variance analysis
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business, with 2 or more years of experience
- Experience preparing and analyzing financial transactions like POs, Bills, and Item Receipts
- Quickly recognize and correct accounting errors
- Focused, with an enthusiasm that allows you to power through tasks at lightning speed
- Display professionalism and discretion required for a team member within finance.
- CPA qualified
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Familiarity with NetSuite, SQL, or business intelligence tools
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.