Enterprise Account Manager, Higher Education
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every student, lab, innovation center, college and university.
We’re looking for an addition to our sales team who is passionate about bringing 3D printing technology to universities and technical colleges around the country. Our suite of products are powerful tools for students, professors, and researchers. We need someone who can expertly navigate the sales channels of academia, and successfully introduce our products to schools, research labs, and innovation centers across the country.
If this sounds like you, we want you to join the Form Team as a Enterprise Account Manager, Higher Education
- Work, grow and establish a book of top tier universities and innovation and research centers across the country via high quality inbound leads
- Utilize established accounts with strong existing relationships ready for significant expansion through transactional and solution based sales
- Drive innovation in forward-thinking higher education organizations by partnering to add value from the Formlabs’ product line
- This position is based out of our Somerville, MA office
- Have a proven track record of successfully selling hardware or software to higher education clients, educational institutes, or research labs
- Can navigate the nuances of university procurement, budgets, and deadlines
- Have cultivated strong relationships in higher education
- Passionate about bringing 3D printing into the education market
- Can effectively explain complex technology to any customer or user, from undergraduate students to Nobel laureates
- Excellent customer service skills in person, through email and over the phone
- Strong experience managing sales pipelines through a CRM and other modern sales tools and techniques (Salesforce, Drift, Yesware etc.)
- Engineering, design or other similar education or professional experience
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.