Channel Sales Manager - Nordics (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional in the world.
Our Formlabs EMEA Team is very international with over 100 people from 20+ countries. We are growing our business in the Middle East, North Africa, and Europe. Our customers come from many different branches, such as Engineering, Product Design, Dentistry, Medical, Architecture, Jewellery, and Education.
We are looking for talent to launch our exponential growth. This opens up various development opportunities like in our Channel Sales Team. For this team, we are looking for a Channel Sales Manager - Nordics (m/f/d), who can help us further develop our business in the region. If you love (channel) sales, want to make a difference in partner/reseller relations, and get a kick out of finding new business opportunities, join us!
- Analyze the Nordic market and grow the Formlabs’ market share
- Channel management of existing resellers in the Nordics
- Establish strong relationships with our top resellers and software partners, collaborate to find new joint business opportunities
- Understand the customer! Listen to customer feedback and act upon it
- Forecasting of monthly, quarterly and yearly sales estimates
- Making sure that Channel sales targets are met
- Contract negotiation
- Have 2+ years of work experience in hardware or engineering sales
- Have experience in key account management (ideally channel, distribution)
- Have experience with managing business relations in the Nordics region
- Are fluent in English and (Swedish, Norwegian, or Danish)
- Willingness to travel up to 2 weeks a month
- Are a team player!
- Excellent communication skills and confident in business discussions
- Tech-savvy, you have the patience and knowledge to explain how complicated things work
- An inclusive work environment with diverse colleagues in an exceptionally fast-growing company in a highly disruptive industry;
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.