Market Analyst Intern (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our Formlabs EMEA Team is very international with over 100 people from 20+ countries. We are growing our business in the Middle East, North Africa, and Europe. Our customers come from many different branches, such as Engineering, Product Design, Dentistry, Medical, Architecture, Jewellery, and Education.
We are looking for talent who will help us create a comprehensive overview of the 3D printing industry market. You will be responsible for seeking potential in each vertical - Engineering, Dentistry, Jewellery etc., by finding relevant data, compiling them and prioritizing. If you are interested in business development, love data analysis and generating reports is your favorite way of work, join us!
- Analyze the potential of the 3D printing market across different regions and verticals by consolidating external and internal information from various data sources
- Market research and data mining to assess market size and identify opportunities
- Develop reports and presentations highlighting your findings
- Synthesize insights to support business strategy to help us set our future priorities
- Have a feel for numbers and strong analytical skills
- Can work independently and within a team
- Love manipulating data and building easy-to-digest dashboards/reports
- Have passion for new technologies
- Fluent in English
- Experience in market research
- Consulting background
- Interest in 3D printing
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues
- An exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks
- Full BVG coverage
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.