Location: Asia Pacific
To reinvent an industry, you have to build an all-star team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is looking for a smart team player for our expansion in China. If you can understand complex technology, navigate an industry that is evolving at lightning speed, product vertical, application, and thrive under ambiguous objectives, join us as our Application Engineer for Greater China.
This job is located in our Shenzhen, China office.
- Pre-sales and 3D printing application support
- Support new channel partner set up
- Sales leads verify
- Training for partner and end-user including on site and webinar
- Enhance Formlabs user experience to improve customer satisfactions
- Database build up for China technical support
- Previously worked in a technical support role
- Speak, read, and write in Chinese and English
- Are knowledgable in CAD manipulation and design (Solidworks, Creo, Rhino,etc)
- Have 3D printing knowledge (preferred, not required)
- Have strong analytical skills
- Care about customers
- Are a team player
- Are open to occasional travel
- Enjoy creating, crafting, forming, making, repairing, and playing with new tools
- Have an optimistic attitude that positively effects others
- A people-first company culture
- A flexible vacation policy
- Access to unlimited 3D printing
- Last but not least, an inspiring working environment with diverse, international colleagues.
We build amazing things. Come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.