To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Software is at the heart of all aspects of Formlabs products. We aim to bring ground-breaking 3D printers to the desks and shops of designers, artists, and professionals the world over. Our software is integral to ensuring exceptional experiences with our products as it bridges the transition from digital models to beautiful physical form in 3D printing.
As a DevOps Engineer you will collaborate with the rest of our software team and participate in all parts of the software development to build release and test environments so that software development teams have all the tools and services to develop and ship our software to production efficiently.
If you’re a creative problem solver who has a passion for making exceptional products - join the Formlabs Team as our DevOps Engineer.
The Software Team:
- Develops the printer firmware that drives our hardware and enables new and inventive uses of our products
- Develops PreForm, one of the most powerful and intuitive desktop print applications on the market
- Optimizes 3D geometric and print algorithms
- Creates elegant and user-friendly web applications
- Works across engineering disciplines to realize cutting-edge capabilities
- Define and improve our existing build, CI and deployment processes for our different products ranging from desktop application to printer firmware
- Develop tools and automate infrastructure to streamline our release processes for C++/QT based applications
- Partner with the rest of the SW teams to deliver different types of releases in a multi platform environment
- Improve and maintain our cloud based CI environment
- Work with the SW teams to minimize the gap between local and CI environment
- Deep understanding of version control systems and branching strategies
- 3D print a lot (or want to)
- Catered lunches 3x per week
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Dog friendly office
- Shares in the company
- Unlimited 3D prints
We build amazing things. Come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.