Customer Operations Program Manager
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs has an amazing opportunity for a talented, driven candidate who loves working with teammates, customers and data to make an impact. We’re looking for:
- Problem solvers to conceptualize, initiate and manage commercial programs to make our customers more informed and successful
- Team players that enjoy working cross-functionally, and collaborating
- Innovative communicators to help create targeted outbound customer outreach campaigns to help customers in need or increase product attachment rates
- Data-driven decision makers who love tracking program performance using various data, and presenting results to teammates
Our Customer Operations team has an amazing opportunity for a talented, driven candidate who loves working with teammates, customers and data to make an impact. If you’re looking to give the best-in-class service for 3D printing professionals and enthusiasts around the world, we want you on our Customer Operations team.
- Work within the Customer Operations team to drive programs that yield success for customers, our team and Formlabs
- Collaborate on these types of campaigns: product attachment, customer churn prevention, customer education campaigns, product upgrades
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, sales and services teammates
- Work across multiple teams to drive revenue growth and improve customer satisfaction based on our proprietary customer models
- Directly (and positively!) impact metrics like Activation rate, Churn rate, Attachment rate, Opportunity Win rate, Account Growth rate, etc.
- Love creating awesome programs that help make customers successful
- Have a strong background in sales, business development and/or consulting
- Able to make friends with new technology
- Strong experience with Excel, Salesforce, Tableau and Marketo
- Love working cross-functionally and collaborating with people
- Be entrepreneurial, a self-starter and decisive using data
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Experience in Sales operations coordination involving campaign/program execution
- Experience with 3D modeling, printing and digital fabrication
- Software coding/SQL experience, hackathon participation, etc.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.