Channel Sales Manager - Dental or Med Device (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We at Formlabs change the way things are built with disruptive products and technologies, accessible for everybody so that everybody can make everything. In our EMEA headquarters in Berlin, we are more than 100 people from more than 20 different countries. With this team, we develop the European, Middle East and African business. Our customers are coming from different industries like engineering, product design, dental, medical care, architecture, jewelry or education.
We are looking for talent who are supporting us on our exponential growth path in various functions. This opens different career opportunities like in our Channel Sales Team in Berlin. For this team, we are looking for a Channel Sales Manager (m/f/d) DACH for Digital Dentistry. In this role, you will manage and develop our Dental accounts in our biggest market DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) to bring Formlabs to new heights in Digital Dentistry and in 3D Desktop printing.
- Channel Management in DACH for our Dental accounts (set-up, controlling, optimization, growth)
- Management of existing accounts
- Acquisition of new value added resellers in the DACH Region
- Own sales targets and FC achievement
- Management of strategic accounts (dental special organizations) together with the Business leader for Dental in EMEA
- Organization of trainings for dealer reps and end customers on our solutions
- Collaborate with the marketing team to execute campaigns and promotions
- 1+ years experience as a sales manager (channel sales and dental background preferred)
- Solid understanding of resellers and how to make them successful
- Fluently speak German and English
- Creative and solution oriented
- Ready to travel globally and within Germany (30-40%)
- Excellent communication skills and you feel comfortable in business negotiations
- Love learning new technologies
- Can explain complex products and workflows in an easy way
- Experience in the Dental industry
- Passion and experience in 3D printing
- Experience in a fast growing startup environment
- An inspiring and international working environment with the best team you can imagine
- An exceptional growing company in a revolutionary industry
- Internal and external development opportunities
- Internal Training activities so that you become an expert in a short period of time
- Catered lunch 3x per week
- BVG Subsidy
- A discount for the urban sports club
- Unlimited 3D printing
- Fun team events
Our preferred location is to be based in our Berlin office, but for the right candidate we will consider other options.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.