EMEA Finance Lead (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
We're Formlabs, and we want to revolutionize the way things are made! As a global leader in desktop 3D printing, the Formlabs group, including it’s subsidiary Formlabs GmbH, collectively enjoys a strong financial position, rapid revenue growth, and profitability at the group level.
Our Formlabs Berlin team is very international with over 120 people from 20+ countries. We're growing our business in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Our customers come from many different branches, such as engineering, product design, dentistry, medical, architecture, jewelry and education.
If you are passionate about streamlining, are vigilant and diligent when handling money, and want to have a high impact on a fast-growing company, we want you on the team as our Finance and Accounting Lead.
- Lead the EU financial team to support our expanding business in EMEA
- Partner with the Global CFO and EMEA MD on strategic financial decision making
- Ensure that all of our financial practices are following statutory regulations, legislation and Formlabs business practices
- Ensure a smooth month end close process
- Lead the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process
- Create monthly business reporting with emphasis on financial and non-financial indicators
- Monitor and manage cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions
- Update and implement financial policies and procedures
- Identify, recommend and drive implementation of automation and other system-driven productivity tools
- Identify, recommend and drive implementation of internal control program
- Maintain a policy manual for the finance department
- Prepare due diligence and external audits (statutory, VAT and other internal audits)
- Have at least 5 to 10 years experience in a financial lead role at a hardware or software company in Germany
- Have in-depth knowledge of VAT, as well as accounting standards according to US GAAP, HGB, and IFRS and controlling processes
- Experience in preparing and managing due diligence and external audits
- Are the main contact person for tax authorities
- Have proven people management skills and have managed AP, AR, GL and FP&A functions
- Ideally you worked already with NetSuite
- Are fluent in German and English
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Experience at a growing startup or established company
- ERP System implementation experience
- Worked in an international environment
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues in an exceptionally fast-growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- Shares in the company (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG
- Discount for Urban Sports Club and yoga classes in the office
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.