Business Solutions Architect
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As Formlabs continues to grow, the importance of elevating our approach to our core systems only becomes more clear. We’re searching for an energetic, solution-focused powerhouse to build complex technical solutions and help us take our systems to the next level.
The right person for this role is excited to make an impact on our systems and how we do business. To that end, you thrive on understanding complex problems ranging over multiple teams, bringing forward solutions, and executing those projects. If you are excited to sit at the intersection of our Systems, Sales Operations, Channel, Web, and Marketing, we want you as our Solutions Architect.
- Work with stakeholders across sales, customer support, marketing and finance to provide complex technical solutions and manage expectations
- Evaluate pros and cons of technical solutions to solve business problems
- Provide technical guidance to junior team members
- Work with external parties when needed
- Understand Formlabs’ end-to-end business processes and perform functional testing of those processes when required
- Gather requirements and improve business processes
- Look to improve your skills and learn more about emerging technologies
- Communicate clearly with a wide range of non-technical and technical stakeholders
- Enjoy self-driven projects and owning your own tasks, while still executing on a shared timeline
- Are excellent at both solving a problem and then executing the solution
- Have a keen attention to detail
- Troubleshoot issues, communicate impact to users, and define steps to reproduce to developers when required
- Are very comfortable working with relational databases. You understand database design very well and have excellent SQL skills.
- Background in software development. You have written code in the past.
- Experience working with Netsuite, Magento, or Salesforce
- Experience with eCommerce and integrations
- Knowledge of best practices for data management
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.