Berlin Facilities Coordinator (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our diverse team needs the office operating smoothly at all times. Everything about our environment matters: first impressions through the door, how supplies are organised, and having delicious family lunches. We’re looking for someone with a never-ending willingness to jump in and get their hands dirty.
If you are highly motivated and organized, love supporting a diverse team in accomplishing great things, and are up for the challenge, we want you to join us as our Berlin Facilities Coordinator and help us grow.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the building and workplace services, including maintaining a high standard of workplace excellence throughout the day, and ensuring facilities matters are resolved in an efficient and timely manner
- Liaison with building management for operations and maintenance
- Work collaboratively with vendors to ensure all necessary planned and preventative maintenance is undertaken (pest management, cleaning services, etc.)
- Organization and arrangement of mail and parcel shipments (including the upkeep of our shipping and receiving area)
- Ensure the reception area is always presentable
- Conduct morning sweeps to ensure employees arrive to a tidy and productive setting
- General labour including loading/unloading and moving materials
- Support the office manager in running the daily business (lunches, events, etc.)
- Fluent in German and English (written-speaking)
- Hospitality and customer service focused mindset
- Problem solver
- Willingness to jump in and do whatever needs to be done, even when that changes daily
- Not afraid to do some administrative work to support a team
- Able and willing to do some heavy lifting as needed (rearrange furniture, move boxes)
- Excel at organizing things and helping others do the same
- An independent thinker who can see and execute whatever needs to be done
- Experience with IT, technology, and systems
- An inclusive work environment with inspiring colleagues
- An exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks
- Mobility subsidy
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.