Associate Sales Operations Analyst
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our Sales team is crucial to growing our company and customer base. Within this team, we need strong support to lay the foundation for our business. We’re looking for a detail and deadline-oriented individual to help us ensure the seamless operation and efficiency of our sales team.
Are you a go-getter who’s constantly on the lookout for new ways to improve the way you work and the skills you use? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments? We want you to join the Form Team as an Associate Sales Operations Analyst.
**This role is located at our HQ in Somerville, MA. This is not a remote position**
- Be the day to day support and aid for the Americas sales team (coupon code, vendor form, sales inquiries etc.)
- Help administer and maintain Salesforce, Magento and other sales tools for the sales team
- Control and improve the functionality of various sales systems (Salesforce, Outreach, Drift, etc.)
- Do analytics to help sales leads make data-driven decisions to guide sales productivity and grow revenue
- Are proficient in Excel
- Are a clear communicator and energized by working cross functionally
- Have great attention to detail
- Wants to remove blockers for the sales team with a "how can I help?" attitude
- Have a bias to action and are organized in your approach to get things done
- Excited to learn and pick up new information like a sponge
- Use of a CRM, preferably Salesforce Certified
- Familiarity with data analytics and visualization tools (Tableau, SQL, etc.)
- Sales or Customer Success experience
- Experience with Magento, Outreach, Drift, and other sales tools
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.