Director of Sales Operations & Strategy
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We're looking for top-tier talent to work closely alongside the Head of Global Sales Operations, Chief Business Officer and other Sales leaders to address the challenges and opportunities most pressing to grow our direct sales revenue. If you are a highly-motivated individual who can quickly understand new problems, develop solutions, and make an impact, we want you to help our Director of Sales Operations and Strategy.
- Be a thought leader and advisor to Americas Sales Lead, Head of Global Sales Operations, and Chief Business Officer to drive growth and exceed targets
- Design and execute sales programs and strategies to increase Americas revenue
- Responsible for the optimal deployment of sales personnel in the Americas. Makes recommendations for changing sales roles, compensation plans, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity
- Manage inter-departmental projects and be the liaison to the Americas sales team regarding roll out of global initiatives to drive growth and remove sales blockers (product launches, pricing, compensation plan, etc.)
- Partner with senior sales management to identify opportunities for sales process improvement and effectiveness
- Evaluate new sales technology to unlock more productivity and sales
- Analyze key KPIs and model data to prepare and drive decisions of senior management
- Take initiative to drive core business outcomes
- Are an independent thinker who can see and accomplish whatever needs to be done
- Embrace change and excel in an evolving environment
- Excel at organization and communication, and working cross-functionally
- Are a Salesforce and Excel expert, and are familiar with other sales tools including Drift, Outreach, and Magento
- Salesforce certification
- Previous work in a sales environment
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.