Accounts Payable Specialist (m/f/d)
We are Formlabs, and we want to revolutionise the way things are made! As global leader in desktop 3D printing, the Formlabs group including it’s subsidiary Formlabs GmbH collectively enjoy a strong financial position, rapid revenue growth, and profitability at the group level.
Our customers come from many different branches, such as Engineering, Product Design, Dentistry, Medical, Architecture, Jewellery and Education. In order to achieve this we are looking for talent, that can help us support our fast growth.
Are you fiercely passionate about streamlining, with a vigilant eye for detail when it comes to handling money? If you are excited to start your career in the world of finance and want to have a high impact within a fast-growing company, we want you to join us as our Accounts Payable Specialist (m/f/d).
- Manage the processing of incoming invoices
- Own payments and of bank reconciliations
- Reconcile accounts and produce error-free accounting reports
- Assist with special analytical projects
- Track all payments, expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc
- Verify entries and compare system reports to balances
- Maintain accurate historical records
- Manage all vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Prepare reports and analysis of accounts payable
- Help implement business processes and streamline company policies
- Have experience in finance (AP / AR) or recently completed a finance program
- Are excited to find creative solutions to complex problems
- Have attention to detail but also able to see the big picture
- Are focused, with a drive that allows you to power through tasks at lightning speed
- Fluency in English, and very good German
- An inclusive work environment with inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.