Sales Operations Specialist (Junior)
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Joining Formlabs as a Junior Channel Operations Specialist is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team that’s reinventing the way hardware products are marketed and sold.
Formlabs has a network of more than 100 partners throughout Europe, who work across different countries and verticals. Channel Operations’ ultimate goal is to successfully grow the partner base by ensuring smooth operations in Channel Sales and being responsive to partners’ requests - it is vital to keep the partners that work with Formlabs happy and engaged.
If you enjoy working with international teams, have an exceptional “can-do” attitude and have fun working with a lot of data, we have the perfect challenge for you.
- Become an essential team of our Channel Ops team handling tickets and partner requests and placing orders on behalf of partners
- Provide partners with necessary information regarding order status or changes, lead and delivery times
- Troubleshoot partners’ requests involving other functions when needed, such as logistics or services
- Support with communicating campaigns, special offers and new product launches to partners
- Keep our partner data systems and inputs up to date
- Reliable and diligent
- Speak English fluently, another European language, especially German is a plus
- Ready to work independently after a thorough on-boarding
- Highly analytical and can navigate through uncertainty
- Are service-minded and can stick to the highest standard processes for all of our partners
- Resilient and able to handle complex/urgent requests and deal with occasional frustrations
- Able to make judgment calls and decide what issues to escalate within the team or handle independently
- Previous experience in Sales or Services
- Analytical capabilities (excel, google sheets)
- An inclusive work environment with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering 3x per week, free beverages and snacks
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.