Finance Operations Intern
Location: Somerville, MA
Formlabs is growing by the minute and we’re looking for more operational muscle on our Finance & Accounting team. At Formlabs, this intensely focused team applies careful attention to our financial operations, while delivering the valuable information required to manage our scaling business.
Are you fiercely passionate about streamlining, with a vigilant eye for detail when it comes to handling money? If you are excited to have a high impact within a fast-growing company, we want you to join us as our Financial Operations Intern.
*This is a 6-month co-op*
- Manage procure to pay & order to cash processes while delivering amazing service and experience to internal/external stakeholders
- Ensure our finance operations run smoothly and contribute to process improvements
- Work across teams (Operations to R&D) to assist with our procurement, from beginning to end
- Assist the Accounting & Finance team with ad hoc projects
- Able to resolve issues and employ good judgement in the face of ambiguity
- Interest in cash process, collections, preparing and analyzing invoices, expense reports, and cost summaries
- Communication skills when creating settlements with vendors
- Focused and able to power through tasks at lightning speed
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Advanced Excel skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.