Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our Marketing and Design team is looking for an accomplished Web Designer to create an elegant, scalable, and user-friendly web experience. If you have an eye for precise and minimalist design and the sensitivity to create compelling user interactions, we want you as our Web Designer.
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
- Design the UI, information architecture, and interaction flow of responsive web experiences.
- Determine the end-to-end user experience map. Build empathy and understanding with the users in order to improve their journey through the site and make thoughtful and useful design decisions.
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes that fulfill personas and use cases’ goals.
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns.
- Collaborate across design, marketing and product teams, working closely with developers and other designers to produce high-quality creative work.
- Possess a knack for turning high-level requirements into beautiful and functional interactive designs
- Can articulate design ideas to key stakeholders through mock-ups and prototypes
- Are proficient in Sketch/Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator and other visual design tools
- Have experience with tools such as Invision, Zeplin, and Principle/Protopie
- Have built web-pages using content management systems, such as Wordpress, DjangoCMS, Squarespace, or Webflow
- Experience optimizing video and image assets for web and mobile
- Have strong communication, empathy and problem-solving skills
- Experience with running usability studies, and interpreting their data and feedback
- Have superior web, graphic design and visual skills with a strong portfolio
- Experience with After Effects or other motion graphic tools.
- Familiarity with A/B testing, conversion rate optimization, and user behavior analysis (Hotjar, CrazyEgg, Google Analytics).
- Flexible vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Premium dental, vision, and medical coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.