Key Account Manager (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
In our European Headquarter in Berlin, we are more than 100 people from more than 20 different countries. With this team, we develop the European, Middle East and African business. Our customers are coming from different industries like engineering, product design, dental, medical care, architecture, jewelry or education.
As our first Key Account Manager (m/f/d), you would be responsible for identifying and nurturing our largest accounts in the EMEA markets.
- Identify and build new key accounts in EMEA (mainly in DACH)
- Manage and grow existing key accounts
- Understand customer demand and effectively sell additive manufacturing solutions
- Have 3-5 years experience in account management (B2B)
- Are self-motivated and have a winning attitude
- Passion or experience in 3D printing
- Experience in a fast growing startup environment
- Additional language fluency: German, Italian, French, or Spanish
- An inclusive work environment with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering 3x per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.