Dental Sales Solution Specialist - The Netherlands (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Successful customers are the foundation of our business. At Formlabs, our sales team is filled with 3D printing experts who care about people and their work. We are building a team that offers the best sales, support, and logistics to all our users around the world.
To sell to our customers, you need a strong understanding of how designers, engineers, architects, and other makers can adopt our products to enhance their work. We’re looking for advisors and problem solvers who can help our customers create, innovate, and advance faster with our products. If you can build positive relationships with customers over the phone by solving their 3D printing needs, we want you to join our team.
As a Sales Solution Specialist (m/f/d) for our Dutch market your day-to-day life consists of:
- Following up on inbound sales inquiries by phone/ email
- Actively seeking for new business opportunities and contact prospective customers
- Developing long-term relationships with customers and making sure they are satisfied
- Traveling to international events to promote our company and excite potential customers for our product
- Using your consultative sales skills to grow our customer base and develop our markets
- Helping to organize projects (i.e. workshops, campaigns, events) to land new customers
- 3D printing models for your clients
- Are fluent in English and Dutch
- 1 to 3 years of sales experience with Dutch customers and a stellar track record
- Outgoing and excited about building relationships with (potential) customers
- Experienced in both transactional and consultative sales cycles
- A motivated self-starter, result-driven, and an excellent manager of time
- Able to work both independently and within a team
- Experience in or exposure to Digital Dentistry
- A portfolio or examples of your own engineering or CAD design work & 3D printing experience
- Have experience in serving our particular customer groups - dental customers, jewelers, product designers, educators or engineers
- An inclusive work environment with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- An exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR transportation subsidy
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.