Location: Somerville, MA
"Law is nothing else but the best reason of wise men applied for ages to the transactions and business of mankind."
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs (remotely) if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
If you’re excited about helping a talented team navigate the intricacies of the law in order to bring something great into the world, we want you on our team! Join us as a Legal Intern and you can help keep our growing team focused and empowered to change the world!
- Analyze and respond in real-time to business concerns with constructive and effective legal support.
- Work with teams across the company including Sales, Marketing, and Human Resources to support commercial or corporate goals including reviewing and negotiating agreements.
- Help build a culture of good practices with solid drafting and translating from “legalese” to practical guidance.
- Gain valuable experience understanding the inner workings of a young company, and the role in house counsel can play in shaping company culture
- Support other assorted projects which may potentially include litigation, corporate, compliance, and IP, as needed.
- Have completed at least your 1L year of law school
- Bring intellectual curiosity and a top-notch work ethic
- Are a strong writer with efficient legal research skills
- Experience or coursework in contract drafting
- Love of 3D printing, modelling and/or digital fabrication
- Work experience at a startup
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.