Embedded Software Intern
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
3D printing requires a complex interplay of software, hardware, and electronics – our embedded engineers are the critical component that ties these teams together. You’ll work closely with electrical engineers, systems engineers, and the rest of our software team to build, shape, and define our embedded systems.
If you’re excited to hack on firmware and create elegant solutions to problems on real world products, we want you as an Embedded Software Intern.
- Design and implement embedded software applications from inception to release
- Collaborate with a stellar team of multidisciplinary engineers to constantly enhance the user experience of our products
- Write and ship meaningful code that makes our custom hardware work, find the bugs, and ultimately push the limits of 3D printing
- Experience working with embedded systems
- Passionate about firmware and embedded electronics
- Knowledge of C++ or C, comfortable working with Python
- Confident in writing, testing, and debugging low-level code (from microcontrollers to embedded Linux)
- Development experience in Unix/Linux and distros
- Love to work in a collaborative environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.