Business Solutions Architect
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As Formlabs continues to grow, the importance of elevating our approach to our core systems only becomes more clear. We’re searching for an energetic, solution-focused powerhouse to build complex technical solutions and help us take our systems to the next level.
The right person for this role is excited to make an impact on our systems and how we do business. To that end, you thrive on understanding complex problems ranging over multiple teams, bringing forward solutions, and executing those projects. If you are excited to sit at the intersection of our Systems, Sales Operations, Channel, Web, and Marketing, we want you as our Solutions Architect.
- Work with Formlabs stakeholders across sales, marketing, customer support, finance and logistics to understand the problem domain and design solutions leveraging technology.
- Propose and evaluate pros and cons of technical solutions to solve business problems, perform impact assessment, identify risks and mitigation strategies, implement the solutions with the team.
- Understand Formlabs’ core processes, how they are implemented across our systems (ERP, CRM, Webcommerce, PLM), and their integrations.
- Perform functional testing when required, working closely with the team to ensure that the solution meets the needs of the business.
- Communicate clearly with a wide range of non-technical and technical stakeholders.
- Enjoy self-driven projects and owning your own tasks, while still executing on a shared timeline.
- Good knowledge of System integrations & integration platforms such as Apache Kafka, understand the differences of RESTful APIs, SOA, Microservices and when to use them.
- Background in software development. You have written code in the past in languages like Java, C#, Python, etc
- Knowledge of best practices for data management
- Are very comfortable working with relational databases. You understand database design very well and have excellent SQL skills.
- Experience with one of the following: Netsuite, Magento, Salesforce
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.