Hardware Compliance Specialist
Location: Somerville, MA
As a leader in 3D printing technology, Formlabs is reinventing the digital manufacturing industry. This mission takes innovation, persistence, and building the best team of people to make it happen. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers and materials to the desktop of medical and dental professionals all over the world.
Our Hardware and Manufacturing teams are looking for someone to help Formlabs products comply with regulatory standards as we develop new technologies and expand to markets across the globe. Are you excited to join a team which is part of the product lifecycle and put your regulatory, quality, and project management skills to work? If so, we want you to join us as our Compliance Specialist.
- Communicate clearly and effectively across multiple channels (including engineering teams, regulatory agencies, sales partners and internal product and manufacturing teams)
- Assist with shepherding new products through compliance assessments, product testing, certification processes and design updates for user safety and regulatory compliance
- Maintain compliance of existing products and update certifications as regulations change or Formlabs expands to new international markets
- Prepare regulatory documents and submit to agencies and third party service providers
- Solid regulatory and compliance knowledge regarding submissions and agency interactions
- Experience with consumer electronics development in an international work environment
- Focused, with the drive to set and stick to deadlines
- Familiar with manufacturing best practices
- Past experience at an NRTL
- Interest in 3D printing
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.