Web Test Engineer Working Student (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs has many websites, web applications and e-commerce stores across different languages and technologies which all require extensive and scalable testing.
This responsibility is currently shared between all members of our small Web Engineering team and is in need of more dedicated attention. We’re looking for a new Web team member that can be dedicated to building and maintaining a robust automated testing framework and develop a software quality assurance (QA) workflow.
If you’re a meticulous and creative problem solver and have a passion for making exceptional products robust, join Formlabs as a Web Test Engineer Working Student (m/f/d).
- Develop processes and an automated test framework with the Web team to catch bugs before they reach our customers.
- Develop and maintain QA test procedures with both manual and automated tests.
- Partner with the Engineering team to ensure testable designs and high-quality test scenarios.
- Freedom to define the processes and toolset to achieve the goal of developing a QA testing workflow.
- Quick learner and tinkerer
- Self driven and curious
- High attention to detail
- Background in Computer Science or proven experience in coding
- Currently registered as student at any Germany-based university
- Available up to 20 hours per week and can work from home and, as needed, from our Berlin regional headquarters
- Have experience in designing and writing automated test frameworks and test scenarios
- Git knowledge
- JIRA knowledge
- An inclusive work environment with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering 3x per week, free beverages and snacks
- Semester BVG ticket
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.