Channel Marketing Specialist (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, manufacturer and artist in the world.
We’re looking for someone to join our world-class team that’s reinventing the way hardware products are marketed and sold.
Formlabs has a network of more than 200 partners throughout the world, who work across different countries and verticals. Channel Marketing’s ultimate goal is to drive channel revenue by enabling partners and working together with them on generating demand and amplifying the Formlabs brand. We are looking for an energetic Channel Marketing Specialist able to support the execution of different programs and campaigns and to help optimize Channel Marketing processes.
If you enjoy working with international teams, have an exceptional “can-do” attitude and like solving business problems through creative ideas, we want you as a Channel Marketing Specialist (m/f/d).
- Support the execution of different Channel Marketing programs and campaigns and help optimize Channel Marketing processes.
- Develop the Partner Portal as the one-stop-shop for channel partners by maintaining marketing content, managing asset inventory, writing articles and optimizing navigation, in alignment with the Product Marketing, Content, Design and Localizations teams.
- Contribute to Marketing Development Funds ROI maximization by establishing processes and workflows for budget management in alignment with the Finance and Channel Operations teams, and by ensuring internal and partner process adoption.
- Assist the roll-out of to-partner communications such as the Partner Newsletter and campaign announcements, including writing, editing, proofreading, and sending out emails via Marketo.
- Support the promotion of partner co-hosted events on Formlabs website and social media channels, in alignment with Marketing Managers and the Social Media team.
- Build, monitor, and maintain Channel Marketing performance reports.
- Work in partnership with the rest of the Marketing team to maintain brand consistency and key audience targeting through the partner network.
- At least 1 year of experience as Junior Marketing Operations Specialist, Junior Sales/Channel Operations specialist or similar roles
- Project management skills and experience
- Process improvement skills and experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation tools (Marketo desired)
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
- Data driven decision making
- Ability to present ideas and information in influential and compelling ways
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while paying attention to details
- Self-motivated, proactive and hands-on
- Positive attitude and logical thinking
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Knowledge of HTML
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Copywriting skills
- Fluency in German, French or Italian
- Knowledge of the 3D printing industry
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering 3x per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
Perks are subject to adjustments and may vary from team to team.
We build amazing things. Come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.