Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, manufacturer and artist in the world.
Formlabs’ systems team designs a suite of highly customized environments for internal and customer-facing use. We are looking for accomplished developers to help us enable our team to deliver exceptional business applications as we scale.
If you’re passionate about building great software and want to work with a remarkable, interdisciplinary team building a 3D printing ecosystem, we want you on our team as a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer.
- Develop internal business and system applications
- Drive new integrations and custom business solution projects from ideation to completion
- Build and maintain integrations written in Python/Django leveraging Kafka to integrate Business Systems
- Develop user-facing front-end code to visualize and re-process integration errors
- Build and ship web applications in a DevOps environment
- Enjoy end-to-end ownership of features
- Take pride in being the primary owner of a codebase
- Have a deep appreciation for visual and interaction design
- Drive projects to completion on time
- Excel by working outside your comfort zone and picking up new skills on the fly
- Experience with third-party system integration, including Magento
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks such as Vue.js or React.js
- Familiarity of containerization and orchestration with Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with cloud platforms like AWS or GCP
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering 3x per week, free beverages and snacks
- Transportation subsidy
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
Perks are subject to adjustments and may vary from team to team.
We build amazing things. Come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.