Global Supply Chain Lead
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
The Global Supply Chain Lead will leverage their expertise and leadership to build a supply chain that will ensure the production of 3d printing products that are changing industries and innovating new technologies. If you are able make smart decisions with the information available, and stay focused join us as our Global Supply Chain Lead.
- Lead a team of sourcing and supply chain professionals
- Identify opportunities and execute a sourcing project list with the ability to prioritize and project plan through list
- Own COGs analysis and reporting for all hardware products, optimizing processes as needed
- Work cross-functionaly with other departments, accounting, engineering design, and sustaining engineering teams
- Ramp new sourcing efforts in response to changes in products, supply chain design and manufacturing locations
- Analyze purchasing trends and develop sourcing alternatives. Identify new high potential suppliers on a global basis.
- Manage and cultivate commercial relationships with sub-tier suppliers
- Minimum 2 years work experience
- A leader who can hire and grow great talent
- Experience with technical procurement and product development
- Develops supplier partnerships, able to address problems with them as they arise
- Motivated to optimize and implement processes to drive effective and efficient scaling of supply chain and sourcing activities
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.