Channel Sales Manager, Eastern Europe (w/m/d)
Department: Global Sales
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, manufacturer and artist in the world.
Joining Formlabs as a regional Channel Sales Manager for Eastern Europe (w/m/d) is an exciting opportunity to take ownership of our growing business in the region. Come be part of a world-class team that’s reinventing the way hardware products are marketed and sold in the 3D printing industry!
- 360° management of our business in the Eastern European region (set-up, controlling, growth and optimization)
- Growth and acquisition of regional partners to intelligently expand distribution
- Ownership of our go-to-market strategy in collaboration with Marketing
- Day-to-day operations of your business in the region
- Development of International key accounts
- Bring experience in the distribution of technology products in Eastern Europe and an in-depth understanding of Sales and Channel dynamics for such
- Have a degree in Economics or Engineering
- Have 3+ years of experience in Key Account or Partner Management (Ideally channel or distribution)
- Have full business fluency in both English and Russian; German language skills are a plus
- Have local work experience in Eastern Europe and are willing to travel (especially in EMEA)
- Are a confident, strategic, and influential communicator in business discussions who is quickly able to establish credibility with partners
- Have the patience and knowledge to oversee complicated operations, working cross-functionally with all teams
- Are customer-focused and achievement-driven
- Are a self-starter with a strong entrepreneurial mindset to drive our Eastern European business to the next level
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in rapidly-growing startup environments
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering 3x per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
Perks are subject to adjustments and may vary from team to team.
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.