Competitive Intelligence Intern
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We’re looking for a Competitive Intelligence Intern with a passion for technology to help our hardware, materials, and digital experiences reach potential customers. You’ll lead a project from start to finish including identifying a strategy, implementing and executing a plan, gathering and summarizing insights, and laying the foundation for Formlabs to build upon. You will work close to our products and our customers with this exciting opportunity to learn about the additive manufacturing industry and market research techniques.
The product team at Formlabs helps drive hardware, materials, and software products to completion. If you’re passionate about 3D printing and research, we want you to join our team as a Competitive Intelligence Intern.
- Create competitor research and analyze data from internal and external resources
- Collect internal competition feedbacks and combine it with current
- Conduct market research
- Create a Quarterly competition newsletter/ Doc to be shared company-wide
- Competitive research : Calls with competitors, users, resellers to collect missing competitors information to input in our landscape master sheet
- Collaborate with product, engineering and marketing teams to provide competitor informations needed for specific projects
- Have an analytical or research background
- Highly curious and creative, a data-driven problem solver
- Extremely organized and able to clearly communicate and collaborate cross-functionally
- Love diving into the details with strong analytical skills
- Comfortable presenting complex information in a succinct manner, both orally and in writing
- Proven ability to work independently and cross-functionally to complete projects.
- Background in materials, hardware, dental, jewelry, audiology, or software
- Experience with market research or product management
- Data visualization skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.