Design Project Management Intern
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs develops the most powerful and thoughtful software experiences in the industry. 3D printing remains a fairly complex and intimidating process, and our ultimate goal is to bring this exciting technology to a broad variety of users in the most accessible, friendly, and empowering way possible.
As a member of the team, you will work alongside our designers and studio teams to create a process and structure. Your role is to use our design database and streamline the process while creating organizational tools that will help the team as the Design Project Management Intern
**Please note, this role is not based in design.
- Full ownership of our current digital asset management tool, optimizing best practices and smart organizational tactics.
- Interact with the design and studio teams, as well as the overall marketing team, to own the process for current and future users.
- Support the team and offer advice on smarter operational solutions.
- Interface with support in order to help users solve problems as they arise.
- Create and improve training documentation and best practice guidelines.
- Work independently
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Excel at problem solving
- Obsessed with improving processes
- Are highly organized and interested in helping streamline processes
- Have experience in operations
- Are a master at Excel and Project Management software
- An interest in 3D printing and related technologies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.