Department: People Operations
Location: Somerville, MA
As a leader in 3D printing technology, Formlabs is reinventing the digital manufacturing industry. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world and beyond by building and supporting a great team of people to make it happen.
Our People Operations team has successfully grown Formlabs from a small crew to an organization of over 600 Formlings, spanning multiple countries and offices. We’re not slowing down anytime soon – and we need to build the right processes and programs to continue to scale and keep our best talent growing with us.
This is a senior level individual contributor role, reporting to the Head of Engagement – and paired closely with executive leadership at Formlabs. You will be embedded within a function, region, or business unit – but have a wide scope and influence. If you’re excited to leverage your analytical and people skills to collaborate with company leaders and ensure our people practices scale with us, we want you as our People Strategist.
- Provide expertise and guidance in performance management, rewards, staffing, employee engagement, and change management for specific business units
- Use multiple data sources (quantitative and qualitative) to identify patterns, predict trends, and drive strategic decisions for people processes
- Develop and implement scalable programs to increase productivity, performance, retention, and engagement within our workforce
- Own execution and delivery of existing processes (reviews, training, surveys, communications, employee relations) within your business group
- Be a visible and accessible resource to employees and managers, embedded in a business unit, and the first contact for specific people questions
- Be a thought partner to stakeholders and business leaders to ensure existing and new talent can reach their full potential and grow with Formlabs
- Proactively see around corners to upgrade our people processes and practices in advance of our current and future growth
- An effective sound mixer between the business and the voice of the employee – you balance and translate one to the other and excel at creating alignment
- Strategic business partner who balances a consultative and hands-on approach to solve problems – there is a lot of “doing” and execution in this role!
- Have experience successfully implementing talent programs at medium to large businesses (500+) that have been growing and scaling all at once
- Analytical and detailed thinker, very comfortable using quantitative data from multiple sources (HRIS, surveys) to inform people programs and decisions
- Polished communicator who excels at keeping a wide range of stakeholders informed, through project management and consistent delivery
- Possess a strong ability to build rapport and trust with a wide range of people, levels, and departments – your EQ is very high
- Know what you don’t know, but unabashedly curious and love to collaborate and come up with solutions to new (or recurring) challenges
- MBA and/or quantitative business experience
- Complex program and project management
- Global business knowledge or exposure
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.