Technical Sales Specialist (w/m/d)
Department: Global Sales
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Successful customers are the foundation of our business. At Formlabs, our sales team is filled with 3D printing experts who care about people and their work. We are building a team that offers the best sales, support, and logistics to all our users around the world.
We are looking for a tech-savvy person who will be a problem solver and listener with a customer-service focus. You will become a product specialist and product advocate. If you can build positive relationships with customers over the phone and help them with their sales or service-related questions, join us as a Technical Sales Specialist (w/m/d).
- Following up on inbound sales inquiries by phone and email
- Using your customer focus skills to identify sales leads
- Responding to chat questions from customers
- Driving sales with a solution-oriented approach
- Chatting on the phone with existing and potential customers
- Resolve service requests from customers
- Speak and write fluently in English and one of the following languages: German, Dutch or a Nordic language
- Could be new to sales, or already have some years of experience under your belt
- Have an affinity to avant-garde technologies and/or engineering
- Have basic customer service experience
- Are a relationship builder (and strive for customer satisfaction)
- Drive for results
- Manage your time well
- Can work autonomously but thrive in a team setting
- Experience in serving our specific customer demographics - dental customers, jewelers, product designers, educators or engineers
- Experience with 3D printing
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Catering 3x per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
Perks are subject to adjustments and may vary from team to team.
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.