Marketing Manager DACH (w/m/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, manufacturer and artist in the world.
Joining Formlabs as a Marketing Manager for DACH (w/m/d) is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team that’s reinventing the way hardware products are marketed and sold.
- Market the company's product portfolio to end-users, partners and customers by implementing impactful creative programs, campaigns and product launches in order to drive revenue, create brand awareness and develop our industry ecosystem in the DACH region
- Define and coordinate the localization of engaging regional content and events in line with our global marketing team's strategies and goals
- Coordinate with the Direct Sales team to define demand generation targets, lead follow-up, and continuously fine-tune and improve Sales-Marketing demand generation workflows
- Work together with Channel Marketing to define and execute joint demand generation and brand awareness programs (e.g. joint events, webinars, workshops, promotions, email campaigns, etc.)
- Work with the Content and SEO team to increase organic traffic and visibility in search engines
- Collaborate with our global PR team and agency in Germany in order to define topics and stories for media opportunities
- Regularly communicate with partners to provide marketing guidance, monitor the progress of ongoing initiatives, and plan new ones in order to maximize impact
- Monitor market changes and adjust marketing strategies in order to remain competitive within the changing market
- Define and monitor regional marketing KPIs and OKRs on growth, web traffic, user engagement, etc.
- Manage and monitor MDF spend in the region
- Have 2-3 years of experience in marketing (online and offline), growth, CRM, marketing content development, and are familiar with both direct and channel marketing strategies, preferably in a B2B setting
- Are fluent in German to the level of a native-speaker with full business fluency in English; good command of other languages is a plus
- Are good at building personal relationships with customers and partners
- Have a strong understanding of online marketing strategies and tactics for demand generation
- Have experience with components of a modern marketing tech stack like Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo, spreadsheets, CMS editing, and webinar platforms
- Have strong analytical skills to identify trends, opportunities, and issues, and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Are a creative, out-of-the-box thinker
- Have exceptional planning abilities and strong attention to detail
- Are results-driven and willing to go the extra mile to achieve targets
- Are a strong team player
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in rapidly-growing startup environments
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering 3x per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Perks are subject to adjustments and may vary from team to team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.