Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, manufacturer and artist in the world.
If you love numbers, are trustworthy and accurate in dealing with money, are solution-oriented, want to develop inside a fast growing company, and have experience with tax authorities in Germany, join us as an Accountant (w/m/d).
- Preparation of monthly and annual closings
- Booking processes of the General Ledger (e.g. fixed assets, booking and administration of accruals and provisions)
- Reconcile accounts and produce error-free accounting reports
- Verify entries and compare system reports to balances
- Prepare our monthly VAT reporting and coordinate and align with external and internal stakeholders
- Help provide oversight and support of accounting and financial operations across EMEA offices
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Support due diligences, external and internal audits as needed and support communication with tax authorities and external advisors
- Manage ad-hoc projects with a focus on digitalization and automation techniques
- Calculate and book our inter-company service charges and manage company liquidity by forecasting cash-flow
- Communicate funding needs and work closely with our HQ team in US GAAP accounting for consolidated books
- Possess full business fluency in both English and German
- Have experience working with the Handlesgesetzbuch (HGB) - this is mandatory
- Have finished your vocational education or your university degree in the area of Economics and/or Finance with specialization in Accounting
- Have 2+ years of experience working in finance with focus on accounting and have been involved in financial audits before
- Have experience in dealing with tax authorities and other external stakeholders in Germany
- Are excited to find creative solutions to complex problems
- Have attention to detail but are also able to see the big picture
- Are focused with a drive that allows you to power through tasks at lightning speed
- Love to work in a team while being a self-standing owner of your own work deliverables
- Familiarity with NetSuite or Salesforce, Magento, SAP
- Advanced Excel skills
- Passion for 3D printing and the tech industry
- Experience at a rapidly-growing startup
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Catering 3x per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
Perks are subject to adjustments and may vary from team to team.
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.