IT Administrator (w/m/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, manufacturer and artist in the world.
We're currently looking for a talented IT Administrator (w/m/d) to join our growing team in Berlin! You will be responsible for our IT system set-up, including, but not limited to: inventory management, setting up hardware and accounts for employees, setting up cabling in the office and IT procurement. Please note that there are working from home options available, but this role is strictly not remote.
- Be the go-to person for all things IT: laptops, system access, cabling, conference room set-up, moving desks etc.
- Take control of our inventory and refine our system for keeping track of our IT assets (laptops, cables etc.)
- Collaboration with our international IT team
- Interim ownership of tech support for our Budapest and Asia-Pacific locations
- Development of IT-specific procedural rules and regulations
- Some network management and administration of WAN/LAN and firewall
- Are an IT geek and have a passion for all things tech
- Know the solutions to common IT issues and will investigate the more complex ones
- Aren't one to shy away from getting hands-on and physical with, cabling, set-up of meeting rooms, moving desks and other items of furniture and generally helping with in-house office relocation
- Speak English fluently (mandatory), Germans skills are a big plus
- Preferably have a bachelor's degree
- Have experience with Google Suite products
- Experience in a similar role
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in rapidly-growing startup environments
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Catering 3x per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
Perks are subject to adjustments and may vary from team to team.
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.