Marketing Manager - Dental and Healthcare EMEA (w/m/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, manufacturer and artist in the world.
We're looking for someone to expand Formlabs’ presence in the dental and healthcare industry in the EMEA region by coordinating, guiding and executing marketing activities across these two industries. Through developing creative marketing and go-to-market strategies, you will build on Formlabs’ existing success and reputation, and help to position the company as the market leader in additive manufacturing solutions for dental and healthcare. If you are excited to take on this important role and build creative programs, we want you as our EMEA Dental & Healthcare Marketing Manager (w/m/d)!
- Shape the marketing strategy for Formlabs in the dental and healthcare markets in EMEA to drive demand and grow brand awareness.
- Support country marketing managers and our distribution partners with events, webinars, roundtables, etc.
- Define and execute marketing campaigns through online and offline marketing channels.
- Contribute to content creation through user stories and topics that can drive demand and awareness.
- Coordinate with our direct sales team to define demand-generation targets and continuously improve Sales-Marketing demand-generation workflows.
- Define and monitor marketing KPIs and OKRs on growth, web traffic, user engagement, etc. for dental and healthcare in the EMEA region.
- Have 2+ years of experience in marketing (both online and offline), preferably in a B2B setting.
- Have experience with components of a modern marketing tech-stack like Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo, spreadsheets, CMS, and webinar platforms.
- Are a self-starter and execution-focused. Proactive, hands-on attitude.
- Have an excellent command of English. A good command of other European languages, especially German, is a plus.
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in the dental and/or healthcare markets with an engineering/technical background is a big plus.
- Experience in rapidly-growing startup environments
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Catering 3x per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
Perks are subject to adjustments and may vary from team to team.
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.