Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is growing by the minute and we’re looking for more operational support on our Finance & Accounting team. At Formlabs, this dynamic, focused team applies careful attention to our financial operations, while delivering accuracy and timeliness required to manage our scaling business. Are you passionate about streamlining processes and a stickler for details when managing finances? If you're excited to manage workflows and build processes within a fast-growing company, we want you as our Senior Accountant.
- Guide process improvements in accruals, reconciliations and reporting
- Oversee the general ledger, always reviewing and ensuring it reflects the business
- Review staff accountant work and support team growth
- Support projects, audits and accounting systems implementations
- Provide monthly account variance analysis
- Assist in managing international subsidiaries’ accounting and finances
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business, with 4-5 years of experience, including at least 2 years in Industry
- Experience with financial transactions like POs, Bills, and Item Receipts
- Quickly recognize and correct accounting errors
- Focused, with an enthusiasm that allows you to power through tasks at lightning speed
- Display professionalism and discretion required for a team member within finance
- Technical accounting analysis skills
- Inquisitive mindset
- Experience implementing internal controls
- Experience with SEC Reporting
- Familiarity with NetSuite, SQL, or business intelligence tools
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.