Product Integrity Manager
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is known for its product reliability and ease of use. The Product Integrity team ensures this for our consumers. If you are a leader who is passionate about making great products, ensuring customer satisfaction, and producing elegant solutions to real-world problems we want you as Manager of our Product Integrity team.
We look for people who are eager about learning and taking on new challenges, care about the bigger picture impact of their work, and are interested in building strong collaborative relationships with teammates and between teams.
- Lead a sustaining engineering team who aggressively finds the technical root cause for product performance issues identified & then leads the product enhancements to address issues impacting yield, cost & performance
- Head the product safety and compliance efforts of our product portfolio to enable products to be sold globally
- An influential leader who can drive processes throughout the Formlabs organization that result in high quality products delivered to our customers and a fast but effective resolution to issues identified.
- Work with the design and production team to ensure we launch new products with high quality standards and strive to get it right the first time
- Leverage data from our production lines as well as field data captured from customers to proactively identify trends and problem areas with our product performance.
- Maintain an effective relationship with our Service Team to ensure customer issues are identified, prioritized and resolved to satisfy our customers
- Experience managing a team of manufacturing, quality, sustaining, or design engineers
- Comfortable leveraging data to recommend and plan projects
- Strong project management skills leveraging cross functional teams for complex problems
- Expertise in root causing product issues in manufacturing
- Experience bringing an electro-mechanical product to market
- Leadership experience in building a global team with strong cross-functional ties to adjacent organizations
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.