HR Business Partner (w/m/d)
Department: People Operations
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, manufacturer and artist in the world.
Our People Operations team has successfully grown Formlabs from a small crew to an organisation of over 650 Formlings, spanning multiple countries and offices. We’re not slowing down anytime soon – and we need to build the right processes and programs to continue to scale and keep our best talent growing with us. We are now looking for an HR Business Partner (w/m/d) to join us in Berlin, where a little over 120 Formlings are currently hard at work bringing affordable 3D printers to businesses and individuals across the EMEA region!
- Provide expertise and guidance in performance management, rewards, staffing, employee engagement, and change management for specific business units
- Use multiple data sources (quantitative and qualitative) to identify patterns, predict trends, and drive strategic decisions for people processes
- Develop and implement scalable programs to increase productivity, performance, retention, and engagement within our workforce
- Own execution and delivery of existing processes (reviews, training, surveys, internal communication, employee relations) within your region: EMEA
- Be a visible and accessible resource to employees and managers, embedded in a business unit, and the first contact for specific people questions
- Be a thought partner to stakeholders and business leaders to ensure existing and new talent can reach their full potential and grow with Formlabs
- Proactively see around corners to upgrade our people processes and practices in advance of our current and future growth
- Are a polished and tactful communicator in English, both written and spoken (mandatory)
- Are an expert at connecting the goals of the business and the voice of the employee – you balance and translate one to the other and excel at creating alignment
- Possess a strong ability to build rapport and trust with a wide range of people, across different levels and departments – your EQ is very high
- Have experience in a well-rounded HR role for at least a couple of years
- Are an analytical thinker, and are very comfortable using quantitative data from multiple sources (HRIS, surveys) to inform decisions and evaluate outcomes
- Know what you don’t know, but are unabashedly curious and love to collaborate and come up with solutions to new (or recurring) challenges
Nice to haves:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in a growing startup environment highly preferred
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Catering 3x per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
- Mental wellness programme for employees
Perks are subject to adjustments and may vary from team to team.
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We are looking forward to your application documents in English!
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.