IT Support Specialist
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, and New Balance, just to name a few.
Founded in 2011, became a unicorn company in 2018, Formlabs is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. By building up the Product Development Center in Hungary, we opened our Budapest office just over two years ago to establish key Engineering and Customer Teams in this region. Having a dynamically growing team with 30+ people we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
As the first IT Support representative in Budapest you will have the opportunity to scale up the office and support all new and existing employees. By creating new IT processes using Formlabs’ global systems, you will work closely together with the Budapest Leadership and People Operations teams.
- Work as part of a global team, and keep daily contact to make sure strategy and alignment remain on a global scale within the IT Support area
- Build up IT processes and documentation for the Budapest office
- Provide support on hardware and software issues to fellow Formlabs Budapest employees
- Collaborate closely with the People Operations team to support new hires’ onboarding process and user management
- Make sure printers, video conferencing systems and wifi function well for the office
- Manage IT suppliers and vendors and order IT equipment as needed
- Create and maintain a hardware inventory system for all IT equipment
- Participate in special side projects as assigned
- Have 3+ years of experience managing end to end IT support
- Have experience supporting Windows and OS X based systems
- Have hands-on experience supporting network LAN, including firewalls, switches, and access points configuration and troubleshooting
- Have strong written and oral communication skills both in English and in Hungarian
- Enjoy being a first point of contact for IT related matters
- Are a problem-solver with keen attention to detail
- Thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Have worked with GSuite and ticketing systems
- Have experience at a startup or tech company before
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring teams
- Shares in the company
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Opportunity to travel to our Boston HQ
- Weekly food delivery credit (Wolt)
- Free beverages and snacks all around the office
- Monthly public transportation pass
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
If you’re passionate about 3D printing, love being part of an international team, and care about delivering value to users, we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.