Junior Channel Operations Specialist
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, manufacturer and artist in the world.
Founded in 2011, and reaching unicorn status in 2018, Formlabs is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. We opened our Budapest office just over two years ago to establish key Engineering and Customer teams in this region. With a dynamically-growing office of 30+ dedicated people, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
Our Channel Operations is dedicated to successfully growing our partner network across different countries and verticals. Joining this team as a Junior Channel Operations Specialist is an exciting and essential opportunity to keep our global partners happy and engaged.
If you enjoy working internationally, have an exceptional “can-do” attitude, and have fun working with a lot of data, this is the perfect challenge for you!
- Be a trusted partner to our Channel Operations teams across Boston, Singapore, and Berlin by handling global customer service tickets and partner requests
- Provide partners with order statuses and changes as well as lead and delivery times
- Troubleshooting partners’ requests involving other functions when needed, such as logistics or services
- Communicating new product launches, special offers, and campaigns to partners as needed
- Keeping our partner’s data systems up-to-date
- Are business-fluent in English
- Are reliable and diligent
- Are highly analytical and can navigate through uncertainty
- Are ready to work independently after a thorough on-boarding
- Are service-minded and ready to give our partners the highest-quality service
- Are resilient and able to handle complex, urgent requests as well as occasional frustrations
- Are able to quickly decide which issues to escalate with the team or handle independently
- Business-fluency in another language (especially Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin, or Korean) is a plus
- Previous experience in Sales or Services
- Experience with Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in a fast-growing startup environment
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Weekly food delivery credit on Wolt
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
Perks are subject to adjustments and may vary from team to team.
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.